Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) is biodegradable linear polyesters produced naturally by the chemical reaction of bacterial fermentation on lipids or sugar. PHAs can be combined with a wide array of monomers which results in the formation of different types of materials exhibiting a variety of properties. PHAs are used in several applications including packaging of food & beverages and cosmetics, bio-medical applications and agricultural films among others.
Visit Complete Report Here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/polyhydroxyalkanoate-market-global-industry-analysis-market-size-share-trends-analysis-growth-and-forecast-2013-2019
Rising demand for biodegradable materials owing to the rising awareness among consumers regarding environment protection is expected to be one of the primary factors driving the growth of the market. In addition, supporting initiatives such as subsidiaries and tax grants which are being offered by several national governments is expected to boost the market for PHAs over the forecast period. Furthermore, growth of the packaging and healthcare industries are expected to augment the demand for PHAs, as more and more consumers are looking at bio-friendly solutions. However, higher costs of PHAs as compared to conventional polymers are expected to hamper the growth of the market. Focus on reducing the production costs of PHAs is expected to be a new opportunity for the growth of the market in the near future.
Europe was the largest market for PHA over the past few years. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Presence of a large manufacturing industry is expected to drive the growth of the PHA market in this region. Moreover, increase in disposable income of consumers coupled with rising awareness regarding eco-friendly materials is expected to contribute to the growth of the market significantly.
Some of the key players present in the global PHA market include Biomatera, Biomer, Kaneka Corporation, Meredian Inc., Metabolix Inc., PHB Industrial S.A., Shenzhen Ecomann Biotechnology Co. Ltd. and Tianjin Greenbio Materials Co. Ltd. among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/196301
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/196301
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948