Transfusion diagnostics testing is the process of testing and matching of blood and blood products which are to be transfused to patients. The various complications associated with blood transfusion process are adverse reactions at the time of blood transfusion or few days or months later. Some of the common wrongful blood transfusion reactions include fever, skin rashes, nausea and back pain. Transfusion diagnostic testing is an essential part of healthcare process and provides critical information to physicians and patients. It helps in diagnosis of diseases and assessing the risk associated with transfusion to particular disease in patient and thus determining appropriate therapy or treatment to be administered to the patient.
Visit Complete Report Here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/transfusion-diagnostic-testing-market-global-industry-analysis-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2013-2019
Transfusion diagnostic testing market is segmented based on following:
- Nucleic acid testing
- Automated blood grouping and typing system
- Immunoassay system
- Nucleic acid testing system
- Central hospital laboratories
- Private laboratories
- Free standing blood donor laboratories/plasma testing laboratories
- Hospital blood banks
Globally, North America dominates the transfusion diagnostics testing market and is followed by Europe. Developing countries of Asia such as Japan, China and India along with regions including Latin America and Middle–East Asia represent the emerging markets for transfusion diagnostics testing. The market growth in developed nations has been attributed to the growth in aging population as well as increased prevalence of diseases such as leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, kidney failures and several hereditary disorders which need periodic blood transfusion.
Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/197355
Some of the major factors driving the transfusion diagnostics testing market include ongoing technological advances, new product introductions, increase in aging population, rise in prevalence of blood disorders requiring blood transfusion treatment, improved reimbursement policies and encouragement to blood donation programs by blood collection agencies.
Some of the leading manufacturers in transfusion diagnostic testing market include Abbott Laboratories, BioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Chiron Corporation, DiaMed, Inc., Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc., Immucor, Inc., Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. and Roche Diagnostics Corporation.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Browse Full Report With TOC: www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/197355
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948